Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some of this reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how to obtain a patent good an idea you might imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree would be profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a complete collection of services not looking to add more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. Contain too many similar services that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is already on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and do not need a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention idea posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they participate in a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly following due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand inventhelp Pittsburgh corporate Headquarters your market, your commit that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable as it can.