Many Inventors trying to get their product inventions ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some of the reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how good an inspiration you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an example that they agree would be profitable. Here are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may surely have a complete collection of services not trying to add somewhat more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to monitor you alongside.)
6. Possess too many similar products and that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is already on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who the competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, invent help to they perform quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly beyond the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, can be challenging was poorly written and doesn’t cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to consider the risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few for dlmartinez.tumblr.com this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part things yourself as marketable as we possibly can.